Namibia Tourism Expo will take place from the 30th to 2nd June 2018
Since its inception in 1999 , the Namibia Tourism Expo has consistently grown and has earned a superb reputation for offering the only centralized marketing platform for Namibia's Tourism Industry. Apart from presenting a highly effective showcase for Exhibitors active in Tourism, the organisers have revitalized the exhibition year after year by expanding the showcase.
Display the latest an greatest to entice those automobile enthusiasts out there.
Beer & Wine Tasting
This offers a variety of ways for every customer to learn more about the wines, beer and spirits on display.
Namibia is blessed with exotic and natural environments, we intend to support conservation efforts and observe wildlife.
Namibia doesn't fall short when it comes to hospitality. From Accommodation, Restaurants, Bars and Travel we are true forerunners.
Tourism Networking Conference
Taking place at the SAFARI CONFERENCE CENTRE on TUESDAY 29 MAY 2018.
Official Opening Speakers:
HE. Dr Hage Geingob
President of the Republic of Namibia
Hon. Pohamba Shifeta
Minister of Environment and Tourism
Group CEO, Old Mutual Namibia
Sarel Van Zyl
CEO, FNB Namibia Holdings
Executive Director - Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy
The Expo is open to ALL IN TOURISM & ALL TOURISM ORGANIZATIONS, namely travel agencies, airlines, hotels,
lodges, direct suppliers to the tourism industry, government tourism offices and tourism-related organizations and
enterprises, as well as representatives of food and beverage companies supplying the tourism industry.
A company profile indicating the nature of the business must accompany the booking form. Where a business is
not obviously tourism related, the organizers may request an additional motivation for participation. This will be
duly considered and the final decision on participation is at the discretion of the Namibia Tourism Expo organizers.
INDOOR STANDS: Calculated at N$1 189.10 per m² (incl. VAT).
A 7cm x 5cm size business card advertisement with your contact details in our Expo Guide and on the online booking system is included in the rate.
National Tourism bodies, Tourism central booking, and marketing offices please note the Sharing Policy.
OUTDOOR STANDS: On application. Rates vary due to location, size and condition of the site.
Complimentary Entrance Tickets
Stands ranging from 9m² - 54m² will receive a maximum of ten (10) complimentary
entrance tickets valid for one single entry on Wednesday, 18 May 2016 Trade Day ONLY.
These tickets will be available from the Expo office one week prior to the Expo.
Free Exhibitor Access (Fingerprint Access)
Exhibitor access will be provided depending on the size of the stand:
9m² : 4 people.
18m² : 6 people.
27m² and more : 8 people.
FINGERPRINT ACCESS WILL BE THE ONLY MEANS OF ACCESS FOR EXHIBITORS.
Exclusive exhibitor parking (limited).
Vehicle registration at the Bell Street Exhibitor Parking Gate.
Free exhibitor listing in the Expo Supplement and Expo hand-outs
• Furniture rental
• Corrections and/or Additions on fascia board after deadline
• Any customized alterations to the stand
• Liquor & food License
• Additional auxiliary services such as plumbing, water connections and/or additional
• Additional Exhibitor Access over and above standard allocation. At N$121.00 per
person – Invoice will be provided accordingly.
• Additional Entrance Tickets over and above standard allocation available at
standard rates via Shoprite/Checkers Computicket outlets.
• Work permits
• Custom made fascia with your company logo at an additional cost – must be
before the 17 March 2017.
• The Motor Show will ONLY provide for Bona Fide New Vehicle Brand Dealers that conform with all the criteria points as
numbered 1 to 5.
1. New Vehicles ONLY
2. No Trucks will be permitted unless it is safari type vehicles (no commercial/general transport)
3. Must be able to maintain a factory warranty
4. Must be able to service the vehicle
5. Must be a NEDBANK accredited dealer
6. Pre-owned Dealers & “Grey Imports” will not be permitted
7. Only vehicle types that are used by rental companies should be exhibited.
• Complimenting Accessories e.g. motor vehicle accessories, camping equipment, vehicle fitment
• Complimenting Outdoor Brands may be included for display e.g. motor bikes, quad bikes, boats, caravans, car hire companies
• Show enhancers
Individual liquor licences will be obtained on behalf of exhibitors by the
organizers at an additional fee of N$990.00 (VAT inclusive) per licence. The
liquor licences are obtained through an attorney by the organizers and will
include the Municipal Certificate of Registration which is now also required.
• ONLY the organizers of the Expo will be permitted to sell wine tasting glasses &
• Liquor may be sold ONLY at restaurants or wine stands in possession of a liquor
• Food may be sold ONLY at restaurants or food stands that are in possession of a
valid food licence which will be charged at N$55.00 (VAT inclusive) for the
Municipal Certificate of Registration.
• Requests for food and liquor licences must be clearly indicated on the official
• Exhibitors with bar facilities and those serving liquor and/or food from their
stands are urged to strictly adhere to the closing times of the Expo and ensure
that visitors vacate the stand as soon as the Expo closes each day.
• Such exhibitors must agree to display a sign at the stand stipulating the Terms &
Conditions, i.e. closing times.
• Ice is provided at no additional charge to exhibitors who are selling or providing
tastings for beverages. Please note the ‘wine runners’ are employed by the Expo
organizers – no additional fee is required for this service.
• No carpets will be provided in food preparation areas.
Accessories such as ring screws, header hangers, hooks for chains, ceiling hangers and
panel retainers can be leased from the Windhoek Show Society office, Tel: 061 224 748
• Painting of panels is NOT permitted
• Glue, prestick/pritt, double sided tape, thumbtacks, nails or any item that may
cause permanent damage to the panels is NOT permitted.
• Do not encroach on the aisle space as this is a safety hazard.
• Keep noise to a reasonable level as not to disturb your fellow exhibitors.
• Do not damage carpets.